MEA-MFT's annual Representative Assembly (RA) is democracy in action.
Delegates set the direction for their union, MEA-MFT. What delegates decide, happens.
RA delegates will discuss and vote on dues, budget, new business items, and more.
GFEA will elect local delegates to attend RA this month. If you are interested in attending,
please contact GFEA as soon as possible. 406.727.4233
2017 Representative Assembly
March 31-April 1, Helena
Montana Teacher of the Year
Take the time to recognize one of our qualified colleagues
The Montana Teacher of the Year serves for one year as an advocate across Montana for the teaching profession.
This outstanding educator represents Montana as our candidate for the National Teacher of the Year, receives a cash award and a sculpture of Montana and other recognition including a personal meeting with the President of the United States.
- Full time classroom teacher or specialist with five (5) years or more of experience.
- The following links will help you find the information necessary to nominate your colleague(s).
- These may come from a teacher, classified school employee, administrator, trustee, local teacher association, student or parent.
- Provide name, home address, school where the nominee works, phone number(s), email address and a brief paragraph or two about the nominee.
- Also, include your name and phone number.
- Nomination deadline is May 1, 2017.
- Mail nomination(s):
1232 E. 6th
Helena, MT 59601
- Email nominations: email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Please nominate your teacher, and then, be prepared to assist in filling out the application forms.
- Many other districts put teams together to assist their nominee(s) with their applications.
- Teacher-completed applications are due July 7, 2017.