Click here: http://www.gfeamt.com/take-action/215-success…
Go to the "Take Action" tab or click below to learn more
Please click here to read and watch about this dangerous bill, then contact your legislator!
EXECUTIVE BOARD ELECTION RESULTS
1st Vice President
* Stephanie Olson
* Eric Bush
* Kari Rosenleaf
* Dawn O’Leary
* Arienne Konesky
* Asterik indicates unopposed position elected
June 2022 – June 2024.
Youth Art Month
The Youth Art Month
2022 Art Show
at the Montana State Capitol is fast approaching!
• If you would like to participate please beginning preparing artworks for the show!
• Each teacher can send two to three 2-D pieces, pending scale & response
• Works must be mounted/matted and hang-able (hot glue and string works great)
• We use Command strips on marble to hang, so works can’t be too heavy
• NO FRAMES unless YOU provide the easel
• 3-D works are encouraged, number is not as limited but please think of media when shipping
To register artworks, please fill out a separate form for each student located at the following link: https://forms.gle/x5HvLozL9rTfkK9UA//forms.gle/qSyhFfCGRqj96JQE8
(The registration link is also available on the Youth Art Month Website)
Feb. 3 - Mail art:
MAEA Youth Art Month Chair
C/O Helena High School
1300 Billings Ave
Helena, MT 59601
Feb. 23 - Show Install
Youth Art Month Show : Through March
April 6 - Takedown
Belgrade art teachers welcome students, teachers