WHEN: TODAY 3:00PM, Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Let's fill the park this afternoon, showing support for Governor Bullock as he continues to fight for PUBLIC education for ALL Montana children. Bring your signs - wear your Bullock gear - show your support.
WHAT: Rally for Public Education
WHO: Steve Bullock, local Great Falls teachers
WHERE: Roosevelt Park, directly across from Roosevelt Elementary, 2501 2nd Ave N, Great Falls
WHEN: 3:00PM, Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Steve Bullock to Hold Campaign Rally with Local Teachers to Protect Montana's Public Education
GREAT FALLS -- Steve Bullock will join local teachers tomorrow in Great Falls to rally in support of quality public education in Montana. Steve Bullock will also highlight newly uncovered, anti-public education materials authored by his opponent Greg Gianforte.
EXECUTIVE BOARD ELECTION RESULTS
1st Vice President
* Stephanie Olson
* Eric Bush
* Kari Rosenleaf
* Dawn O’Leary
* Arienne Konesky
* Asterik indicates unopposed position elected
June 2022 – June 2024.
Youth Art Month
The Youth Art Month
2022 Art Show
at the Montana State Capitol is fast approaching!
• If you would like to participate please beginning preparing artworks for the show!
• Each teacher can send two to three 2-D pieces, pending scale & response
• Works must be mounted/matted and hang-able (hot glue and string works great)
• We use Command strips on marble to hang, so works can’t be too heavy
• NO FRAMES unless YOU provide the easel
• 3-D works are encouraged, number is not as limited but please think of media when shipping
To register artworks, please fill out a separate form for each student located at the following link: https://forms.gle/x5HvLozL9rTfkK9UA//forms.gle/qSyhFfCGRqj96JQE8
(The registration link is also available on the Youth Art Month Website)
Feb. 3 - Mail art:
MAEA Youth Art Month Chair
C/O Helena High School
1300 Billings Ave
Helena, MT 59601
Feb. 23 - Show Install
Youth Art Month Show : Through March
April 6 - Takedown
Belgrade art teachers welcome students, teachers