RE: Blue Cross Blue Shield Claims Administrator <Notice@BCBSsettlement.com>
- The email is not a scam and is legitimate.
- If you fill out a claim form, you could receive money as part of the settlement.
- If you do nothing, you do not get any of the settlement but cannot later sue them.
- You can fill out a form to not be part of the settlement and chose to sue individually in court. (The lawyer will get paid, but you may not get anything and will have lawyer fees).
- If you choose to file a claim, you do not need your dates of coverage, group number, or subscriber number, as they will look those up for you as long as you have your name, address and employer information correct.