Below are links to two pieces by GF City Commissioner, former State Senator, former GFPS Trustee, former Deputy Commissioner of Higher Education, former GFCMSU Dean, and former public school teacher Mary Moe. If you have any insights that might help Mary in writing these columns to educate citizens about how bad our school funding situation is, her e-mail address is at the end of each piece.
Youth Art Month
The Youth Art Month
2022 Art Show
at the Montana State Capitol is fast approaching!
• If you would like to participate please beginning preparing artworks for the show!
• Each teacher can send two to three 2-D pieces, pending scale & response
• Works must be mounted/matted and hang-able (hot glue and string works great)
• We use Command strips on marble to hang, so works can’t be too heavy
• NO FRAMES unless YOU provide the easel
• 3-D works are encouraged, number is not as limited but please think of media when shipping
To register artworks, please fill out a separate form for each student located at the following link: https://forms.gle/x5HvLozL9rTfkK9UA//forms.gle/qSyhFfCGRqj96JQE8
(The registration link is also available on the Youth Art Month Website)
Feb. 3 - Mail art:
MAEA Youth Art Month Chair
C/O Helena High School
1300 Billings Ave
Helena, MT 59601
Feb. 23 - Show Install
Youth Art Month Show : Through March
April 6 - Takedown
Belgrade art teachers welcome students, teachers